Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Crap

Okay...two weeks on a diet and I have stayed the same. Now explain that!

I know, I know...you are going to say that sometimes it takes a little time for your metabolism to kick in. I know that too but it is still very frustrating to not see some movement. Oh well on to next week...maybe then.

Today was a day from hell as far as work was concerned. It seems all my fellow employees are coming down with the same case of the craps as I have....I don't give a crap!! It must be spring fever but everyone I talked to says the same thing...we are tired of listening to people whine about being charged to much when they asked for that in the first place. I know we have to have some empathy but really......when you use your phone and make long distance calls...what do you expect to happen????? Well I can't afford this...you will have to credit me....not in this life time buster. You used the phone now own up to it. Also if you know your kids are going to play on the internet, block it or be prepared to pay through the nose and stop phoning us to get credits. Sorry, I am venting here but how much can one take!

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger iwrite said...

I hear ya... oh yeah. After about the first 2 weeks is when most quit. Now is your chance - go for it! About 50% of your competition is about to give up. Make your move! As the next time I grace work with my presence, I will bring boxes of donuts for every team. If you can withstand the donut temptation, you will surely win while everyone else gains whatever they've lost back!

I never said I was a nice person.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Morgana said...

You're just bad, Leigh, hehe. And Fern...just keep it up. You'll start losing weight.

Not sure what to say about "the craps", being that I'm fighting my way through it all, but keep your chin up.
Just keep positive. That's what the rest of us are doing. Tryin' to anyway.

I've got a great councellor, if you're lookin', lol. I felt a lot better after my session with her today.

Anyhoo. That's all for now. Say "hi" the gang for me.

Morgana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home