Friday, April 14, 2006

Holidays

I feel so free. I have the normal 3 day weekend off plus I took Monday off. I have been so tired lately that I decided to treat myself to a small holiday.

Today I have done most of my wash, cleaned my kitchen and bathroom (of them anyway) and went for a half hour walk. I still have most of the day left to do more in.

I want to get my house all clean so that I can do some sewing. My daughter is going to put some of my quilts on Ebay for me. I don't think they are good enough but she says they are...I have to trust her judgement.

Sewing is just another way of relaxing to me. I can think or I can let my mind wonder. I have a tendency to let my mind wonder when I am trying to write and that gets me into trouble sometimes. I find I wrote things that really don't make sense to me.

I hope you all are having a great weekend off too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home