Sunday, April 23, 2006

Time off

I have decided that since it is nice weather out, that I want to spend more time outside. This also means that I will be taking some time away from blogging.

I have enjoyed doing this but there seems to be such little response. I do not have time to do everything I enjoy in life and sometimes we have to make adjustments. I have taken a look at my list of things I do and this one seems to bring the least interactions with others. No one is reacting or responding to anything I have written so it is best I go and spend my time on things that will bring enjoyment to me and to others.

See you in the fall (maybe)

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home