Saturday, April 15, 2006

Top 10 things not to do before you work out

10...think that you can eat cookies and wear it off working out (i tried it and it didn't work

9...get out of bed and run right off to work out....your body needs a chance to wake up first...have at least 4 cups of coffee first...makes your body ready for a good workout (i put this in because I love my coffee)

8...clean your house before you go....you need to leave some energy for your workout (I put this in so I can have a reason for a messy house)

7...ride a horse (camel, donkey, or elephant)....if you ride a horse before you workout, your legs are going to be sore and you won't be able to do your best

6...go out drinking....you can do a work out smashed but I really don't know if it would do you any good....maybe it would make for a better comedy routine then a workout

5...do a manicure. I have broken more fingernails at the gym then anywhere else.

4...drink a lot of water. Drink during your workout....if you drink before, you waste a lot of time running to the washroom.

3...eat a large meal. Eating makes you want to sleep and it is very embarrasing to be woken up by one the gym staff when you have fallen asleep on the treadmill

2...not shower.....please for the sake of us all....shower, bath or something...it can get very smelly in there.

and the bestest thing NOT to do before you work out.....

1....take a laxative. DO NOT TAKE EXLAX BEFORE YOU WORKOUT. I did and it was the longest ride home I have ever taken in my life....I made it but that was a workout on its own....I have never run so fast in my life. Take if from an expert in this area, don't do it.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger 40th-anniversary said...

Great blog . You can visit this useful Spa Pedicure site.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger 40th-anniversary said...

Great blog . You can visit this useful Nail Supplies site.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Shawanabear said...

...yabbut, you lose calories running to the washroom all the time! Drink lotsa water at work!!
Then you can workout there too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home