Sunday, April 02, 2006

Work out

As per my new diet schedule I went for a walk today. I cleaned all the crap out of my car and then I went for a half hour walk. It feels great to not only clean the car but to get some exercise. I feel so much better these days. My blood must be building itself back to normal again. They said it would take a couple of months and not to hurry it but I have found it frustrating to get so tired all the time. Oh well, the worst is over now and now I can concentrate more on getting stronger and loosing weight.

It is my daughters birthday today and I am so proud of myself. I only had one very small piece of the delicious cake that my son made for her. I wanted more but I resisted. I couldn't resist the delicious super he made though. The stir fry on rice was so tasty I took more then I should have but it was soooooooooo good. Hey a girl has to treat herself once in awhile right

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger iwrite said...

Good for you! That's so great! You can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home